- Dakota’s Cajun Roux – Owned by Ronnie and Connie Prudhomme, Roux was one of the top chocolate Labs in the country until his untimely death in 2007 but his memory and his progeny live on. Frozen semen available.
- Gator Points Kennels – Located in Tyler, MS, specializing in quality chocolate Labs for over 30 years.
- Good Dog Info – Premier website for researching Labrador Retriever pedigrees and now offering litter ads as well . Easy to use with help readily available. BFR uses and recommends GDI without reservation.
- Hawkeye Media – Owners Bill and Mary Hillman have a reputation for producing fine, competitive Labrador Retrievers along with books and DVDs to help you do the same. Bill has been especially skilled at getting the most out of young dogs, training numerous Derby Champions. We recommend Bill’s new DVD “Training A Retriever Puppy” to all of our clients and friends. Check out their website for complete information.
- Just Labs Magazine – A magazine for Lab lovers, it features beautiful photos and articles that are both helpful and entertaining. Marcia writes an occasional article for Just Labs.
- Kountry Kennel Labs – Owned by Darrel and Karen Frichtl in central Illinois, offering hunting and companion Labs of all three colors.
- Retriever Journal – A magazine providing information for owners of competitive and/or hunting retrievers.
- Working Retriever Central – A website dedicated to all breeds of working retrievers. A great resource for puppies, started dogs and information on competitive events. Blindfaith Retrievers is a Partner on Working Retriever Central.